We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

This episode was better than the entire series after the fourth season.

Sig and Tessa: Order up Sig and Tessa: Order up

Really enjoying the series even if it's only two episodes right now. Funny banter in stereotypical quests. I also like how there only around two minutes long. Easier to see there adventure and how they would deal with it in a condensed time frame. Keep up the good work.
Also enjoyed the fact that you drew Chris and Zack in there with there blank stares.

Follow My Lead Follow My Lead

Imaginative and feel good through your characters designs and emotions. Tied together with a beautiful song. It's to enjoyable to not be in the favorites section of anyone's account.

cecameron responds:

Why, thank you very much!

Ribbitation Ribbitation

A creative puzzler with limited animation, art, and music. Proof that a simple idea and clever puzzle design is all that is needed to make a puzzle game fun and infuriating.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

That clock makes the tension of choosing what to say much more fearful then it already is. Hopefully TellTale gives you an offer instead of EA in the future.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

Addictive to death. Haven't had that much fun dying since Hotline Miami. All the levels were fine tuned with the timing of platforms, cannons, and fireballs to become a game more hectic then it sounds. A great short game that can be replayed or tried again for those who didn't finish. Music is annoying after dying so many time though.

Duality Duality

I don't know how one judges trance but I like it. Why is taco under your tags? Taco trance music?

Geoplex responds:

i like tacos

Don't get outta shape Don't get outta shape

I'm guessing you still want to fuck Wilson. I don't know if this is an outfit in game or if he even has muscles but if Klei ever needed an artist for a sequel I wish they would base it off of your work.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

I doo still want to very much yes

Wendy and Wilson Wendy and Wilson

You are young and talented. I like that. The faded color palette matches well with the new character models you designed. It you just went a bit darker I still would have liked it but I don't think it would have been as good with the pink background and the white outlines.

Shading of hands Shading of hands

Well this is a surprise. They look really good, especially from someone who usually draws them so small in most of their works. Thumbs up.