We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

This episode was better than the entire series after the fourth season.

Sig and Tessa: Order up Sig and Tessa: Order up

Really enjoying the series even if it's only two episodes right now. Funny banter in stereotypical quests. I also like how there only around two minutes long. Easier to see there adventure and how they would deal with it in a condensed time frame. Keep up the good work.
Also enjoyed the fact that you drew Chris and Zack in there with there blank stares.

Follow My Lead Follow My Lead

Imaginative and feel good through your characters designs and emotions. Tied together with a beautiful song. It's to enjoyable to not be in the favorites section of anyone's account.

cecameron responds:

Why, thank you very much!

The date The date

Like what you did with her dress, very flashy. The ending seems out of place though. Other then that great work.

Sleepycast Animated Sleepycast Animated

For your first animation its very colorful with subtle details. The sounds not great but since I also listen to Sleepy Cast it didn't matter.

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

It catches you off guard with cute characters and then goes anime. Such a suprise and a hilarous one at that.

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

Watching a childrens story in motion. Overall designs and animations were whimsical pulling you into a surreal world. I'm not really sure what it was about after watching it but I still enjoyed the adventure.

Smash Bros Christmas! Smash Bros Christmas!

Took a bit longer than the first to put out but it was worth it. Glad to always see talented artists getting together to work on something cool. I also love Samus and Rosalina and to see them together at last is a Christmas wish come true.

The Chicken The Chicken

Rhyming stories are always fun to hear. Art was simple but it didn't need to be detailed. Intresting use of folding paper as a background. Hope your schedule allows you to make more cartoons in a year because this one was enjoyable.